By Lichy C.
Lichy, Carsten. 1998. A multidirectional and multifunctional gateway among GIS and hydrodynamic types. In lawsuits of the 3rd overseas convention on Hydroinformatics, Vol. 1, Cophenagen, Denmark, 24-26 August 1998, pp. 395-399.
Read or Download A multidirectional and multifunctional gateway between GIS and hydrodynamic models PDF
Similar programming books
With insights from a number one deployment consulting crew, this ebook bargains an creation to Microsoft CRM basics and gives directions for adapting Microsoft CRM to satisfy exacting company wishes.
Get the targeted, scenario-based advice you must plan and set up leading edge possibility administration Gateway (TMG) as your community perimeter firewall. The evolution of Microsoft ISA Server, leading edge TMG offers a number of layers of constantly up to date protections opposed to the newest Web-based threats, together with URL filtering, antimalware inspection, and intrusion prevention.
- Developing with PDF: Dive Into the Portable Document Format
- Learning PHP: A Gentle Introduction to the Web's Most Popular Language
- Complements to S Programming
- Optimization Software Class Libraries
Additional resources for A multidirectional and multifunctional gateway between GIS and hydrodynamic models
6. Click OK. 6. 6 The Win32 Application Wizard. 7. On the left-hand side of the wizard, click the Application Settings selection. 7. 7 The application’s settings. 8. 8. 8 Writing a Windows Program Choosing the Empty Project option. 9. NET creates the project for you. 10. On the Project menu, select the Add New Item command. 9. 9 The Add New Item dialog box. 11. 10. 10 Entering the file’s name. 12. Click Open. 11. 11 The newly created file. 13. samspublishType the ISBN (0672324989) in the Search field to find the page you’re looking for.
Click Yes. 13 Visual Studio asking whether to build out-of-date files. 1. If the program doesn’t work, recheck each of the preceding steps. If you typed the program, make sure that you’re typing is correct. It’s easy to make mistakes! This completes your quick course in writing Windows applications. In future chapters, you’ll use a similar program as the basis for the DirectX applications you’ll be building. However, because you’ll be using DirectX rather than Windows to display stuff on the screen, your application’s window provides only the basic functionality of a full Windows application.
17 18 CHAPTER 2 Writing a Windows Program The Function Prototypes The next things to notice are the function prototypes and global variables: // Function prototypes. LRESULT WINAPI WndProc(HWND hWnd, UINT msg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam); void RegisterWindowClass(HINSTANCE hInstance); void CreateAppWindow(HINSTANCE hInstance); WPARAM StartMessageLoop(); // Global variables. HWND g_hWnd; As a C++ programmer, you will recognize these lines as prototypes for the program’s functions, as well as a single global variable.